Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anika S Denali Luengo
Dr. Anika S Denali Luengo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Portland, OR. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Denali Luengo is affiliated with Oregon Health Science University Hospital and Providence Portland Medical Center. Dr. Denali Luengo has received 3 awards. She speaks English and German.
Dr. Anika S Denali Luengo has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Anika S Denali Luengo has the following 16 expertise
- Vaginal Birth after Cesarean
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Female Infertility
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Delivery or Birth (Obstetric Delivery)
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Anika S Denali Luengo has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Anika S Denali Luengo is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
I had the best Pregnancy seeing Dr. Denali. She genuinely cared about my birthing plan, she was honest with me about my expectations of having a VBAC and even though I didn't get to have my VBAC, she cared as if it was her self not having a VBAC and eased me through a perfect Caesarean. You cant ask for better care then that;) I am glad I chose her.
Dr. Denali-Luengo and her staff are 5-Star! They are caring, genuine, knowledgeable, sincere, answer all your questions/concerns and then some, Great "Bed-Side Manner", professional, your needs as a patients are of utmost concern to them. You will not get better than Dr. Anika Denali-Leungo and her staff.
I had surgery done by this doctor and believed her to be a nice caring woman. I do not go under anesthesia very well and usually can still hear in and out what the staff is saying while I'm "out". I heard Dr. Denali making jokes and derogatory remarks about me and my "down there" anatomy and am very hurt by this. Women doctors especially should not say these things about their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Denali Luengo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
Oregon Health & Science University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Anika S Denali Luengo accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net OR CommunityCare
- Health Net OR PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Moda Health Community Care Network
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence MyChoice NW
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsThe Oregon Clinic, 5050 NE Hoyt St Ste 362, Portland, OR
Dr. Anika S Denali Luengo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.