Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Anil M Bhatia has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Critical Care
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
I would give him a zero rating but that was not an option..This Physician is the worst of the worst..rude, disrespectful, did not review my medical records until I delivered to him then complained because there was duplicates!! First meeting he was nice, 2nd and 4rd visit he walked out of the room while I am talking.I was going to the best pain Medicine physician Dr. Ramon Santigo I told him I need to go back my hip has been out for 3 weeks. He screamed at me he makes the decisions and I was not going back to pain management...he said i am not giving you pain medications I NEVER ASK FOR MEDICATION I needed my hip put back in place to take pressure off of the L-5 S-1 Disc and nerve was pinched...He told me to sit on the floor with my back against the wall!!! I swear that was his exact words to me and walked out then called me back in a room as I was checking out to discuss when last mammogram...then screamed that he was not giving me a referral they wanted recheck every 3 months then called on Monday to tell me he placed a referral
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Anil M Bhatia accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAnil Bhatia Md, 14447 University Cove Pl, Tampa, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Anil M Bhatia in this video.
Dr. Anil M Bhatia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.