Dr. Anil Britto Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Anil Britto?

Posted on July 6th, 2015

This is by far the worst run medical office. My 7 year old waited over 40 minutes in a paper gown to be seen for routine physical after waiting 30 minutes in the waiting area (45 minutes if I include the "show up 15 minutes ahead of your appointment" that they suggest!). Then I show up for my 11 year old's physical months later scheduled at 8:30am to avoid the wait only to be told the doctor was out of the office and could I come back and see a nurse p. tomorrow! Seriously? Now I know why they've had such massive doctor turn over in the past 5 years. Don't waste your time - unless you've been a family here for the past 15 years - skip this practice.

Posted on March 30th, 2015

Extremely knowledgeable and proactive, easy to talk with and great with my child.

Neglectful

Posted on August 2nd, 2013

My 1 year old God-son is a patient at this clinic. Arthur L. He had a very bad ear infection and was seen for it and given medicine. When he went for the follow up appointment to see if the medication was working correctly , and to check his ear. The doctor neglected to see that the medicine wasn't working and the ear infection get worst. Sent him home. The next day we had to take Arthur to the Emergency room. He was running a very high fever, looked like he was about to pass out, and to top things off he was dehydrated. He didn't want to eat nor drink. When he got there and the doctors checked him out and informed us that Arthur had developed a hole in his left ear. There was puss, blood, and other liquids coming out of his left ear. NOW tell me how did this happen, if the day prier to the emergency room he was seen and he was fine, how did this hole develop over night?

AS GOOD AS IT GETS

Posted on April 16th, 2013

My son who had been ill for quite awhile and with another medical practice just wasn't getting better. After getting disgusted with the lack of care about what was wrong with my son we made an appointment with Ridgefield Pediatrics to see Dr. Britto. He diagnosed him within a few days after running tests and speaking with specialists. He spent a LOT of time with us and called every night to see how our son was doing. I am happy to say my son's condition is under control. We owe Dr. Britto a lot. I highly recommend him. The office staff also went over and above the call to duty ... I was so impressed!

Autism Spectrum Disorder