Dr. Anil Dara Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anil Dara?

Posted on October 14th, 2017

Dr Dara is my physician. He is an excellent diagnostician and carefully explains what's going on. Both my husband & I trust his caring ways!

Great doctor

Posted on July 26th, 2017

Dr Dara is a great doctor. He has cared for me and my family for years and has helped us when other doctors could not. I would recommend him to any one of my friends. In fact I suggest him to my friends .

Posted on May 31st, 2017

I have been a patience of Dr. Dara since 2002, he is sweet and I love his staff everyone in his office is nice. He is a excellent doctor, always ask how you doing and ask if you have any concerns or questions. Spends plenty of time in the exam room with you. I have referred my family and co-workers to him and all of them couldn't believe how nice he is and the fact that he listen to them. Well I will say this to sum it up everyone I referred is now on the right meds and to work on a regular basic again. Thanks to Dr. Dara

Patient

Posted on June 16th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Dara's for over 10 years. He is the most comprehensive and attentive Dr I have ever had. He listens and is very attentive asking questions and working carefully to chart the right path for you and better health. I highly recommend him

Posted on July 19th, 2011

I am 70 year old and been to alot of doctors. Dr Dara is the best doctor I have ever had. He is very caring, spends time with you and makes sure he has all the tests done that you need. They will get you in the same day you call if you are sick. The staff is great.

Posted on May 20th, 2011

I was a patient of doctor Dara for about a month. Got really tired of the staff at the office. Had to call the "nursing station" twice. Never got phone calls back until I complained. Told the nurse who saw me and the doctor because of my insurance I need my meds called in for 3 Months at a time. What do they do... you guessed it, they did month to month!!! MD was almost an hour late to my appointment. Had to wait almost 30 minutes for them to decide if they wanted to do my blood draw or not. Would NEVER recommend this office!!!

Patient

Posted on January 18th, 2011

Highly recommend Dr. Dara as a primary care physician. He is very caring and has a very good rapport with patients. His office staff is nice but there are breakdowns in this area.

I like this doctor

Posted on July 14th, 2010

Dr. Dara seems to be an excellent diagnostition.

Posted on April 19th, 2017