Dr. Anil J Desai Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Anil J Desai?

Too many job titles

This doctor is a hemotologist , oncologist and general practitioner. He only focused on my dads blood numbers and said the same things repeatedly. He doesn't focus on other concerned areas. Just blood related illnesses. My dad had to wait in this office for hours to hear the same crap. He should not be a general practitioner since all he focuses on is blood and cancer. Seems like he sees anyone who walks through the door because he doesn't have many patients who want to stick around or employees for that matter. He has has a new assistant every time my dad has gone to an appointment. Run away from this doctor as fast as you can!!

The worst. His own staff told me not to allow him to treat my husband's cancer. Not a nice man and certainly not a good doctor.

Keep looking!!!

If you are a sickle cell patient, KEEP LOOKING for another doctor. Do not make an appointment with this doctor. I came to Georgia from louisiana this was the only doctor i could find in this area. Unfortunately, i had a terrible experience with this doctor. He doesnt have any bedside manner. He doesnt examine you. He rushes through the appointment. He basically told me i was gonna die in a little while anyway and thats why i needed to be on oxycotin80mg. Well, seven years later IM STILL ALIVE, WELL and kicking no thanks to him. A nurse saw me while i was in the hospital and slipped me the number to a wonderful doctor she then prayed with me and begged me to leave this doctor before i wouldnt be around to take care of my family. Needless to say I ran for the hills. Got off those horrible meds and got my life back better than ever. So please be wise and learn from my mistakes, Just KEEP LOOKING!!!

jerk!

I don't give any stars because he is the biggest jerk ever, he talk mean, he tells you that you have medicine refills when you don't and when my pharmacy tried to fax him he won't respond to them and he does love his money. IM on medicaid and he charges me money for visits that I haven't had. So IM hunting another doctor! If anyone has suggestions write back.

milk the cow

This doctor is turly a jerk at times and seems like the only thing he really care about is his cash flow.

He is a complete jerk, He doesn't touch you at all during your appointment, he talks on his cellphone during your visit as well as talks more about his billing and your payments rather than your health .