Dr. Anil K Dutta Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anil K Dutta?

Very Grateful Mother...

Dr.Dutta Is The MOST Caring, Compasionate, And An "EXCELLENT" Surgeon Who Has Cleaned Up Another Surgeons Mess & Gave My Son A Chance At Some Quality Of Life From Constant Excrutiating Shoulder Pain..This Gentleman Is A "TRUE ADVOCATE" Of His Patients..He Will Always Do What Is In The Pt's Best Interest..He Is Very Honest & Straight Forward...

Excelente doctor !! El mejor

Patient

Wonderful doctor. Great surgeon. Wish I had him for my first shoulder surgery instead of my other surgeon. If I had Dr. Dutta, I believe I would not have required two surgeries on the same shoulder.

Awesome surgeon, he is the guy that can fix everyone else's problems in town. Great teacher at the medical school too.

Dr Dutta was extremely knowledgeable.

Dr Dutta was extremely knowledgeable. His expertise on the elbow and shoulder helped me recover from previous doctor's mistakes. I wish I had seen him first. His staff should work harder for a top notch surgeon who gives his all to patients. Ill go back any day.

No one else was able to fix my elbow. Once referred to Dr. Dutta, I am now healed. I needed my arm and know I have it