Dr. Anil R Gullapalli Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anil R Gullapalli?

First-rate physician

- Qualified, competent, professional, and friendly- I am a new patient and Dr. Gullapalli is the first physician I've ever had who is genuinely interested in my health and well-being; at every appointment he takes the time to talk with me regarding my health concerns and never acts as if he is too busy- I recommend him with no reservations whatsoever -- he is a great family physician

Outstanding physician!

My husband developed a problem on a Sunday night. I made a call to the doctor on call who turned out to be Dr.Gullapalli. We had never met him as we usually see another doctor at this group. Dr. Gullapalli called back right away and was very concerned and kind. It was determined that we could wait until the next day to be seen. Our regular doctor would not be in on Monday so Dr. Gullapalli offered to see us. We went on Monday, a little nervous as we didn't know him. We were seen right away and Dr. Gullapalli was wonderful! He is bright, funny and not an alarmist. We were so comfortable with him. He diagnosed the problem and prescribed medication and treatment. My husband is doing well. If you need a physician I would not hesitate to recommend him.