Dr. Anil Gupta Is this you?

16 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Anil Gupta?

Professional and caring

I have the worst allergies this year. Dr Anil Gupta is the first doctor I have visited in a very long. I gave up on doctors since I didnt come across one who treated me with courtesy and care. When I met Dr. Anil Gupta , he seemed like a very friendly and kind person. He spent adequate time treating me, and even gave me free medicine samples. He seems knowledgeable and has a vast experience. His office is very clean, but staff is kind of busy taking calls most of the time, so they dont tend to new patients efficiently. I dont mind, since I only deal with Dr. Gupta when it comes to treatment.

Doctor's Response

I am really grateful for the kind comments. As far as the question of the staff is concerned, it only goes to show the vast amount of administrative work that insurance companies make us go through.....be it verification of insurance, referral generation, getting approvals for medications etc.