Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Anil K Singh has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well the kidneys are functioning and will then prescribe a special diet and exercise program, medication or dialysis - a process by which a machine filters the blood when the kidney is no longer capable of doing so.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Weight Loss
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Kidney Cancer
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Diabetic Kidney Disease (Diabetic Nephropathies)
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Dr Anil Singh, M.D. who practices Internal Medicine with Dr. Narendra Patel., M.D.in Linden,N.J at 2115 N. Wood Ave.. is more than a thorough, competant & knowledgeable Dr. He becomes one of your Best friends because of the top-notch care he provides to his patients. I'm very pleased & confident with his knowledge & how his staff treats his patients. I've reached many of my health goals since becoming Dr. Singh's patient. Don't give up on finding a qualified Physician who truly cares about his patients good health. Call Dr. Anil Singh. Five stars!
Dr. Anil K Singh accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Anil K Singh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Edison, NJ.