Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Anil K Kesani has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Showing 4 of 20
Dr. Kesani was extremely through, he really took the time to get to know what my symptoms were and did a very through physical exam. We discussed my diagnoses at length and how the symptoms affected my quality of life and function. We comprehensively discussed the range of available treatment options and what I had tried so far. He is a very conservative spine surgeon and does not jump to surgery. He tried to get me better without surgery. As a result, he initially tried nonoperative treatment to get me better without surgery. Unfortunately, after extensive nonoperative treatment I did not get better due to the severity of my spine problem, and at that time I decided to have surgery. Dr. Kesani relieved the pressure off my nerves and my symptoms almost immediately improved. Dr. Kesani truly transformed my life and I have been able to return to my normal life. He is one in a millon! He is through, intelligent, a skillful surgeon and without hesitation I recommend him to everyone. In fact, he has seen and treated a few of my relatives and cured them without surgery. God bless Dr. Kesani!!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
16 Years Experience
St Georges Hospital Medical School
Graduated in 2002
Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School
Dr. Anil K Kesani accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO