Dr. Anil Kumar Is this you?

1.9

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Anil Kumar?

Posted on February 22nd, 2017

My son has seen Dr Kumar for the past 3 years. Dr Kumar has always been friendly and and speaks directly to my son, who is now 14. Dr Kumar has also explained his thought processes thoroughly with us and has helped us feel more comfortable with his situation.

Posted on March 23rd, 2016

We cant say enough good things about our experience. Our son at 11 months had open heart surgery and Dr. Anil Kumar was wonderful with our child.

Worst experience with a doctor ever.

Posted on February 3rd, 2015

Worst bed side manner of any pediatric specialist we have ever met. Actually insulted us and told us our other 2 doctors were essentially stupid/crazy. He made our child feel extremely uncomfortable and did not even do the testing 2 other physicians had insisted needed done asap and the entire reason why we were referred. Will never treat our child again, we have requested a new cardiologist.

incomplete diagnosis and care

Posted on May 30th, 2011

My child was prescribed a medicine that was wrong for her (beta blockers) and I could not get any help from this doctor. I also had trouble getting a prescription refilled. I finally had to call his superior and his response to me afterwards was extremely unprofessional. He even humg up on me. He recommended my daughter for heart transplant and there were less invasive and less painful procedures available (cath lab ablation and oral medication). After I went elsewhere to have them done I found out that he could have done them. There was also a bad cath lab procedure performed by this Dr. resulting in a punctured carotid artery. After my child awakened from this accident, her throat swelled up around the breathing tube and this Dr. did not want to prescribe antibiotics. A peditric doctor in the hospital recommended going against this cardiologist and prescribed the antibiotic.

Posted on December 1st, 2015