Dr. Anil Nair Is this you?

10 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Anil Nair?

Terrible

I have never been to a doctor who is as pompous as Dr Nair. His notes explained the testing procedure word for word yet there were no results. His follow up notes were almost duplicate of the first. I did not receive the actual LP report which tells a lot. I called his office and had to wait 1 week to pick up my records. His words to me were " I can only tell you what you don't have" then proceeded to state he thought I had PTSD and when I figured out what was going on it would be very difficult and perhaps I would need some help. I followed through and do NOT have PTSD as he thought. His opinion became a diagnosis which was not a fair assessment. I do have cognitive issues and as he was done with me, I brought everything to Boston. I have never heard of doctors not working as a team and I will certainly let my PCP know about this horrible experience. My opinion is to go elsewhere even though he does have a good background. It is his bed side manners that need to be improved.

Dr. Anil Nair is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Quincy, MA.