Dr. Anil B Pinto Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Anil B Pinto?

Best Doctor by far

Dr. Pinto and his staff have a unique way of making you feel as if you are their only patient. I have seen multiple doctor's before I was referred to Dr. Pinto and he rises far above the rest. He genuinely wants to give you the best possible chance of achieving a successful IVF cycle. In my case, it worked the first time! :) I will be going back in a couple of years to see him again for a frozen transfer.:) Also, Dr. Pinto's office staff remained very professional which is extremely rare!

Dr Pinto is an awesome doctor. He and his facility were there through my long tiring and sometimes frustrating journey. If it were not for him and his facility I would not get the chance to experience having a family. My husband and I owe everything to them!

terrible! rip off!

He is stretching himself too far and thin with all of these practices, practically falling asleep in our appointments. He will tell us one test result one week and a totally different result the next week, when it is the same test! He says rude comments. He speaks to you in a condescending manner.

Dr pinto is a good dr, he's pretty knowledgable of what he is doing. He has good nurses and other staff except for two: one is the receptionist in tyler and the other one is the recovery nurse name renee in vivere dallas.

Worst experience ever

I would not recommend Dr. Pinto to anyone. He is not compassionate. His billing staff are rude and unprofessional. Dr. Pinto and his staff are not willing to work with you at all!

Dr. Pinto and the ReproMed team are so wonderful. Our journey started out to be a tuff one, but they really took the time to explain stuff and make us feel comfortable. I highly recommend ReproMed Fertility .

Busy...but a GREAT Dr.!!!

Dr. Pinto is a wonderful doctor. He really took the time to explain different options to me and my husband, and always made our opinions and questions seem important. His staff in the Grapevine and McKinney offices are very friendly and always giving encouragment. He is a very busy doctor and finding him in a preferred office is sometimes hard, but when you are with him he takes the time to make you feel comfortable and at ease.

Cold as ice...

Dr. Pinto has ZERO bedside manner. ZERO. The last straw was when he told me my gestational sac did not contain a baby and two seconds later asked my husband about his "retro" shoes. AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL. We left and never saw him again. If you want someone that cares about your multiple pregnancy losses, go elsewhere. I don't care how good he is or isn't, he needs to work on his ability to connect and empathize with his patients. Horrible experience.

Dr.Pinto does not care about his patients. He is more about money than care. He tried to order same test after I told him that he already ordered that test on me. He was confused until he looked it up on computer and confirmed it was already done. He gets upset if you tell him anything that he does not agree with. Short man syndrome.

On the First Try!!!

We had already been to 2 other fertility clinics, so we were a little jaded with the process. However, Dr. Pinto took time to explain the process to us and made sure that we understood most everything before we left. He has many office locations and stayed very busy, but he and his staff did very well in informing us of last minute changes. Towards the end of the process, Dr. Pinto had brought on a new physician, Dr. Orkun Tan. He was extremely nice and knew everything about our specific case. Although, we only saw him for the last 2 ultrasound visits, we were impressed. We are thankful every day for the blessing that Dr. Pinto and his staff gave us. We are expecting twins, a boy and girl.

Egg Donor

Dr. Pinto is extremely rude, has absolutely no bed side manner, and displays a lack of care and consideration for his patients that is at the least upsetting and at the worst indicative of very poor moral character. The morning of my egg retrieval Dr. Pinto didn't even know who I was, didn't know what my name was, and went on to speak to me in a very rude, condescending and inappropriate manner when he erroneously thought I was another patient who had made a mistake in her cycle earlier in the week. He displays absolutely NO care for his patients whatsoever. After the retrieval he didn't check on me personally as the anesthesiologist did and no one from his office called me at all after my donation to make sure everything went ok. He puts in very little work per patient yet went on to tell me how busy he was when I asked to speak with him about my concerns. He is by far the worst doctor of any doctor I have ever been to. I have filed a complaint with the Texas Medical Board.

Complete lack of respect for people's time. Triple books the first appointment of the day and will just make you wait and wait. The first appointment of the day!

Dr. Anil B Pinto is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.