4.8

Have you seen Dr. Anil R Shah?

Best Dr. In facial plastics ever!

Broke my nose 11 years ago this genius Dr. Not only saved my face but I can breathe better and my profile is now awesome! Since then I am now a regular patient for small facial maintenance services (laser resurfacing, Botox, filler) . From the amazingly warm office staff to his top of the line equipment, married with artistry & masterful skill I feel at home with DR. Shah. I moved to NYC 9 years ago, but every year I fly back to Chicago to see DR. Shah to be rejuvenated. No one in NYC knows I have ever had work done unless I tell them and that’s just how I like it! If you want the best for your face Dr. Shah is your man!

Fractora for Hyperhidrosis

Dr. Shah utilized Fractora RF to treat hyperhidrosis in my underarms. The treatment has been very effective. Dr. Shah did an excellent job explaining the condition, the treatment and what to expect. He is an excellent doctor who is incredibly knowledgeable. His approach during the treatment was extremely engaged. He checked in several times on how I was feeling and adjusted as needed to make sure I was comfortable the entire time. I am very happy with the results. The treatment did exactly what Dr. Shah intended and I was hoping for. Recovery has been extremely easy with no side effects other than the intended reduction in sweating. Dr. Shah checked in with me a few days after the procedure as well. I couldn’t be more thrilled with my experience with Dr. Shah and with this procedure.

ARTAS FUE TRANSPLANT EXPERT

Dr. Shah is an acclaimed plastic surgeon. Using the latest FUE technology, the ARTAS ROBOT, he performed a hair transplant on me. The procedure was painless, his expertise was evident, and the results speak for themselves. I couldn't be more pleased that I choose Dr. Shah and his staff for the procedure. His accolades speak for themselves however I cannot express enough how grateful I am to have found a Surgeon that focuses so much on regenerative medicine. While I knew I wanted the ARTAS procedure, the provision of regenerative medicine he and Dr. Chughtai offered in conjunction with the procedure sealed the deal. Phenomenal office, support staff, and credentials. While I can only personally speak to his skill/care before, during and after the ARTAS procedure - his other reviews show that my experience with him was not an anomaly. I couldn't be more impressed!

Sloppy surgeon

This doctor has totally botched me! Butcher!

Dr. Shah is amazing!

Very friendly and nice. Makes you feel comfortable, and he definitely knows what he is doing.

Everything was very professional.Doctor Shah did amazing nose job. Thank you Dr Shah.

Great Mole Removal Experience

I was initially concerned because I have ethnic skin. Having a doctor performing what in essence is a surgery on your face was scary, however Dr. Shah seemed confidant that I was a good candidate for mole removal. After having the procedure done three weeks later the mole removal looked as if I never had a mole. It was a great experience.

I have always been very insecure about my nose and side profile and have spent countless hours studying my nose in the mirror while pointing out all of its flaws. When I walked into Dr. Shahs office for the first time it was like he had spent those hours with me. He had the exact same vision as I did and new exactly what needed improvement to achieve the look I have always desired, and now I have finally achieved that look! He is very kind and professional and I hand out his card to any of my friends that think about getting some work done.

The experience I had with Dr. Shah was extremely professional, informative and friendly! Through his guidance and expertise I received the results I was looking for. I am a very patient and highly recommend him and his staff.

Amazing results

Had a wonderful experience with Dr. Shah. He is very professional and he did an amazing job on my rhinoplasty.

Che was very good, the recovery was great and fast. dr shah is a great Adar and I would recommend him without a doubt. After about a month I was able to breath absolutely fine.

It was overall a great experience.Dr. Shah and his staff was helpful with all of the questions I had throughout my recovery.

Dr. Anil R Shah is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Chicago, IL.

Dr. Anil R Shah Is this you?