Dr. Anil R Shah Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Anil R Shah?

ARTAS FUE TRANSPLANT EXPERT

Dr. Shah is an acclaimed plastic surgeon. Using the latest FUE technology, the ARTAS ROBOT, he performed a hair transplant on me. The procedure was painless, his expertise was evident, and the results speak for themselves. I couldn't be more pleased that I choose Dr. Shah and his staff for the procedure. His accolades speak for themselves however I cannot express enough how grateful I am to have found a Surgeon that focuses so much on regenerative medicine. While I knew I wanted the ARTAS procedure, the provision of regenerative medicine he and Dr. Chughtai offered in conjunction with the procedure sealed the deal. Phenomenal office, support staff, and credentials. While I can only personally speak to his skill/care before, during and after the ARTAS procedure - his other reviews show that my experience with him was not an anomaly. I couldn't be more impressed!

Sloppy surgeon

This doctor has totally botched me! Butcher!

Dr. Shah is amazing!

Very friendly and nice. Makes you feel comfortable, and he definitely knows what he is doing.

Everything was very professional.Doctor Shah did amazing nose job. Thank you Dr Shah.

Great Mole Removal Experience

I was initially concerned because I have ethnic skin. Having a doctor performing what in essence is a surgery on your face was scary, however Dr. Shah seemed confidant that I was a good candidate for mole removal. After having the procedure done three weeks later the mole removal looked as if I never had a mole. It was a great experience.

I have always been very insecure about my nose and side profile and have spent countless hours studying my nose in the mirror while pointing out all of its flaws. When I walked into Dr. Shahs office for the first time it was like he had spent those hours with me. He had the exact same vision as I did and new exactly what needed improvement to achieve the look I have always desired, and now I have finally achieved that look! He is very kind and professional and I hand out his card to any of my friends that think about getting some work done.

The experience I had with Dr. Shah was extremely professional, informative and friendly! Through his guidance and expertise I received the results I was looking for. I am a very patient and highly recommend him and his staff.

Amazing results

Had a wonderful experience with Dr. Shah. He is very professional and he did an amazing job on my rhinoplasty.

Che was very good, the recovery was great and fast. dr shah is a great Adar and I would recommend him without a doubt. After about a month I was able to breath absolutely fine.

It was overall a great experience.Dr. Shah and his staff was helpful with all of the questions I had throughout my recovery.

DR.Anil Shah and his staff were amazing. I felt welcomed and everything went the way they explained and I am happy that I found myself in right place.

Changed my life!!!

This man gave me my confidence back by recontructing my nose after skin cancer. I am forever gratefull and so happy I found his practice!!!

Dr. Anil R Shah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.