Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anil Sahai
Dr. Anil Sahai, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Webster City, IA, with another office in Webster City, IA. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Sahai is affiliated with Hamilton Hospital, Hamilton County Public Hospital and Hamilton Co Public Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Anil Sahai has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Anil Sahai has been our Doctor, Friend and Confidant for both medical and personal matters for 20 years. He truely is the Doctor in matters of patient care an well being. He adds meaning to the caring community through his efforts for the betterment of mankind. He sets the example for the best patient care and his community leader inspired efforts, in support of education always the instructor bringing out the best for the medical students that have rotated thru the Webster City Medical Clinic during their training.
Dr. Sahai is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Hamilton County Public Hospital
Hamilton Co Public Hospital
34 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Anil Sahai accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Anil Sahai in this video.
Dr. Anil Sahai is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Webster City, IA.