Dr. Anil K Sharma Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Anil K Sharma?

I am very impressed with doctor Sharma and his staff. He has always been punctual, friendly and understanding. Great bedside manners and thinks outside the box. He does not pressure me with time and was gracious. He gave me an injection in my back and I am 100% better. Highly recommend

Top Doctor

I have been a patient and still am of Dr. Sharma, and I have to say to anyone in need of a top rate spine and pain Doctor Dr. Sharma is the doctor for you. He is caring, knowledgeable, listens to what you have to say, never rushes you out of the office and his associates are very very good. I highly recommend anyone in need of his services CALL HIS OFFICE, he's helped me all these years and still continues.

It is great to know that Dr. Sharma has lot of great reviews on this site . I definitely agree with those who post the review here. Dr. Sharma is helpful, compassionate and very knowledgeable. I would highly recommend him.

Dr Sharma has been my doctor for my spinal condition for several years , He is caring ,professional and technically amazing. I would not want anyone else to care for me. Every time I have hurt my back , his procedures have brought me back to normal and I am able to do all my favorite activities.

I was referred to Dr Sharma by a friend, I would highly recommend him. Not only he is very intelligent and was able to diagnose my condition, He is also very compassionate. Highly satisfied with his care .

I would give Dr. Sharma five stars, he is very compassionate and was able to explain my condition and the treatment. I have been suffering with sciatica for a while, and was very hesitant in seeing someone for injections. He made me feel very comfortable and relaxed and now after two procedures I am completely pain-free. I am recommending him to all my family and friends.

Excellent pain doctor, strongly recommended in the medical community

Dr. Sharma is one of the very few doctors, in any speciality, that I consider outstanding. Being in health care myself I get to meet and see lot of them. He has all the qualities that I seek, but rarely find in an M.D. he is compassionate, and caring: an excellent listener; an out-of-the-box thinker, always eager to volunteer potential solutions to challenges; knowledgable; trustworthy; and in general, a really kind person. I’ve continued to see him for many years for my chronic back pain.

Dr Sharma is very caring , very helpful and did a great job in managing my back pain. I have been to other doctors with no results . Since I have been seeing Dr Sharma I have been feeling much better , I am walking a lot more and not going to sleep with pain or waking up with it. Very understanding and well mannered. Highly recommend him

Top Pain Management Doctor

The knowledge, professionalism and exceptional care provided by Dr. Sharma is second to none.

Thank You !!!

A big thank you to Dr. Anil Sharma ! I was in tremendous pain until I saw him.He was recommended to me by my primary care physician He recommended a minimally invasive procedure done as an outpatient which has transformed me from daily pain to daily pleasure! I highly recommend him and his skills to everyone!