Is Dr. Anila P Amin the right Doctor for you?
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Anila P Amin has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Anila P Amin has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Anila P Amin has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Anila P Amin is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Self-verified patient of Dr. Anila P Amin - Posted on December 5th, 2018
Attentive and caring
Self-verified patient of Dr. Anila P Amin - Posted on November 29th, 2018
I have been seeing Dr. Amin for about a year now. Since she listens to me and explains why she advises me to do certain things I have been much more inclined to follow her advice. As a result my overall health has improved. Her bedside manner is excellent. I actually look forward to going to the doctor now!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Anila P Amin - Posted on November 20th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Anila P Amin - Posted on March 13th, 2015
A Comforting Feeling
Self-verified patient of Dr. Anila P Amin - Posted on October 4th, 2012
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Amin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Anila P Amin Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Health Garden State
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
More about Dr. Anila P Amin
Anila Amin, MD, of Linwood, New Jersey, joins ARMC's Department of Medicine. Certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine, she attained her Medical Doctor degree at the NHL Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad, India. She completed her residency in internal medicine at United Hospitals, Newark, New Jersey. Amin practices with the Center for Primary Healthcare, Linwood, New Jersey. For assistance in obtaining the earliest possible appointment, call 1-888-569-1000.If after hours, Request a Callback from a service representative.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Anila P Amin is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Linwood, NJ.