Dr. Anila P Amin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anila P Amin?

She keeps pushing the same nasal spray product everytime and last time it didn't work she never gave me a an actual prognosis she told me to clean up my sinuses using a product then I continued to feel worse I went to emergency room turns out I had walking pneumonia thank you for pushing

A Comforting Feeling

At Dr. Amins',I get what is expected and more. She is professional and caring and you don't feel like your racing a stop watch. i.e. "whats wrong, ok, times up" She listens, she smiles, she cares, She is the way it should be.

Thanks Dr. Amin

Dr Amin is both my husband and my "family doctor" As the week began my husband called Dr. Amin . She returned his call and had him describe his symptoms ....Though now they seemed to have lessened ... On her own volition she called him again on Thursday and late after noon on Friday ... at this time she felt his symptoms were becoming a serious concern and he needed to go to the emergency room for some tests .. Not wanting to miss our grandaughter's concert, .explaining to her he would go, but not until much later ... Though quiet for a moment ...Dr. Amin now clearly replied"You need to go to the emergency room now.". We did and by the next morning after having a stent placed he was on the road to recovery.. and we owe Dr. Amin a great debt of gratitude for her time and knowledge, and co

I have no idea who would rate this dr 4 stars

Office is filthy and outdated. Staff is rude and they make you feel unwelcome! The drs solution for everything is nasal spray. I definitely would not recommend going here.

She came highly recommended by two friends and I like her very much.