Dr. Anilkumar V Pillai Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anilkumar V Pillai?

Worst doctors office I have ever gone to. Money hungry. Complete chaos. Can never get refills called in.

After 13 years of Dr Pillai being my internist, I will admit, he is special in patient care. He has a personal relationship demeanor and truly cares for his patients. He accurately diagnosis, to include my Lymphoma.

Best doctor i have seen in a long time!!!

Very easy going spends enough time so you do not feel rushed. pleasant to be around. ask a lot of question so he can give a correct diagnosis. over all I think I have FINALLY found a doctor who possess the all illusive great bed side manner and if you are any thing like me bed side manner is 75% while ill stay or leave. no one likes to feel looked down upon and DR. Pillai never does that. thanks for being there for me doc.

the only problem I have had was I needed a surgical clearance for surgery and it was not done in time for my surgery. I had to call several times trying to get it done what was suppose to be done on Friday didn't get done till following Tuesday which put my surgery off for a WEEK!!!!!!!

Very patient and compassionate

I've been going to Dr. Pillai for 10 years. He never acts like he is in a hurry. He takes his time with the patient and will exhaust all means to diagnose and treat your problem. He is warm and has a sense of humor. Truly, a great doctor.

Couldn't understand what he was saying

doctor pillai is fantastic. he treats me lik his own family. you could not wish for a more caring and kind physician

Dr. Anilkumar V Pillai is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Warner Robins, GA.