Dr. Anilkumar N Vinayakan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anilkumar N Vinayakan?

Don't waste your time visiting this doctor. I gave him two opportunities to help me because doctors are people too and could just be having an off day, unfortunately that wasn't the case. He shows no interest in really helping the patient, he doesn't try to understand your pain and/or help you figure out the route cause of the pain. He just assumes he knows and acts as if he's a homeopathic doctor, don't get me wrong I love homeopathic doctors and medicines and take advantage of that as well, but that's not why I went to a traditional doctor!! He is also one of those doctors who is very demeaning so he will make you feel worse than when you came in and most likely you will leave feeling helpless.

I was taking Epidurals for back pain. I was very hesitant to have this procedure The doctor and his staff put me at ease talking to me. I was very impressed. I am 75 and have fired doctors before.

He is very courteous and gentle - always makes me feel like my issues are important and listens.