Dr. Anir Dhir Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anir Dhir?

It has been awhile since I last saw Dr. Dhir but I trust him with my life. Sad to hear of his retirement but he has more than earned it. He's the epitome of what I look for in a physician - caring, dedicated, skilled, kind, and is always up to date on the latest research.

Dr. Dhir -- never again, no way

While the staff was very friendly, courteous, and helpful, I found Dr. Dhir to be a self-important jerk who lectured me on the dangers of smoking, even though I told him I had quit 5 years ago. And he insisted, over my repeated objections, on showing me pictures of smoking damage. Furthermore, when I expressed concern over a scar left by a previous biopsy done by another doctor, he brusquely interrupted me and defended the other doctor, saying I shouldn't complain (I wasn't attacking, just expressing concern, but he apparently can't tell the difference.) I felt he was so enamored of his own importance that he had no empathy for me as a patient. And, other than when he was on his soapbox, he didn't talk to me at all. I will never go back to DAK because of him. Not only would I never recommend him, I have told everyone I know of his unprofessional pomposity and terrible bedside manner.

I was so afraid of getting Moh's Surgery after having an excisional surgery for skin cancer elsewhere. But Dr Dhir and his staff were so kind and caring. Dr. Dhir had the remaining cancer out in five minutes. I have not experienced any pain at all. I highly recommend Dr. Dihr. I am thankful to God for such knowledgeable and skilled doctors and assistants.

Excellent Doctor and staff

I was put at ease by Dr Dhir and his staff. They were very competent and very attentive in their care. Very friendly atmosphere. I highly recommend .

Dr. Anir Dhir is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.