Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Anis Ahmad has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Block
- Unstable Angina
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
Showing 2 of 2
My experiences were not good; i felt that he had poor patient interaction skills. He was very vague about diagnosis and treatment and left decisions up to me even though he hadn't described the options at all. I had to push to get questions answered and even then I was still left confused. Also, when he suggested getting a test done I mentioned I was afraid the insurance might not cover it. He was quite condescending and patronizing when he told me of course it would, but the next day the nurse who was scheduling had to call me to say it wasn't covered. I would think with healthcare the way it is no one would make such cavalier assumptions. Plus it turned out the test wasn't necessary anyway.
Dr. Ahmad is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Anis Ahmad accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry IA PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- First Health PPO
- Health Alliance HMO/POS
- Health Alliance PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAnis Ahmad Md, 3061 7th St Ste 2, Moline, IL
Dr. Anis Ahmad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Moline, IL.