Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anis Obeid
Dr. Anis Obeid, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Syracuse, NY, with another office in Syracuse, NY. He has 56 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Obeid is affiliated with SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital, St Joseph's Hospital Health Center and Crouse Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Anis Obeid has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Cancer
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
I've had Cardiac problems and no one knew what the problem was. I went in and out of CNY hospitals and it wasn't until I went to Crouse Hospital's Cardiology department where I met Dr. Obeid and he diagnosed and treated my problem that day! The Doctors at Crouse Hospital's Cardiology Department are awesome and the technology far surpasses other hospitals. They've got their act together and Dr. Obeid is awesome!
Dr. Obeid is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
A L Lee Memorial Hospital
University Hospital Suny Health Science Center
Crouse Health Hospital
56 Years Experience
American University Of Beirut
Graduated in 1957
Dr. Anis Obeid accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Anis Obeid is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Syracuse, NY.