Dr. Anis A Shahmiri Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Anis A Shahmiri?

He is a wonderful doctor. He takes his time with you to explain everything and answer all questions. Terrific bedside manner. I would highly recommend his services.

Dr. Shahmiri is a wonderful doctor, he takes his time to listen and explains all of his findings thoroughly. He answers all of your questions and does not seem annoyed by them like some doctors. I would recommend him to anyone!

Excellent doctor with traditional values of proper amounts of time to evaluate and discuss your health status. Dr. Shamir is personable, professional and pleasant.

Great Physician

Dr. Shahmiri is wonderful. He is only working part-time. He has been ill and is trying hard to take care of himself and not get too bored. Every time I have emailed or called my answers have come, almost immediately. He is kind, caring, attentive, and knowledgeable!

Even though we always have to wait, we love Dr. Shahmiri. He is a wonderful physician and is patient with us.

HE IS A GREAT LISTENER, VERY CARING AND KNOWLEDGEABLE. MY HUSBAND AND I HAVE GONE TO DR.SHAHMIRI SINCE 1999. MY HUSBAND PASSED AND I MOVED, IS THE MAIN REASON I AM NO LONGER WITH HIM. HE SAVED MY LIFE AND I TRUST HIM COMPLETELY. HIS STAFF IS VERY FRIENDLY AND CARING AS WELL.

The best!

When Dr. Shahmiri took his oath his heart led him into becoming the best doctor you could ever find in Central, Fl. He is a very serene person, might that tell you something? You will never regret choosing him to be your doctor.

LONG TIME PATIENT

I have been his patient for nearly 15 years and have always found him to be a considerate human being and a friend. He knows his stuff. I am a retired pharmacist and have worked with many doctors and know many well, Dr Shahmiri is my choice.

AS, COA

My family and I have been going to him for years, all 9 of us. I work in the medical field so I know both sides of the picture. He is very caring and calls us at home to make sure we are ok! i never feel rushed when I am with him and all questions are answered, even after the visit! I certainly don't mind if I have to wait as I know he will spend time with me if I need it. He is very thorough and errs on the side of caution while not just jumping into handing out pills: he tries other measures first if able! I strongly recommend him, he is a Dr that you don't see anymore, and he is always there when you need him most.

Best Dr. a person would every want

This is the most caring Dr. I have ever had. Takes time to discuss problems. He is the kind of Dr. that all Dr's should be like.

I was very satisfied at the time Dr. Shahmiri spent talking with me and discussing my concerns. And especially happy with the staff following up with me at home while out of work and sick at home. It seems nice to finally find a doctor that spends time discussing any problems with you.

Wonderful Physician

Dr. Shahmiri has been the primary care physician for my husband and I for approximately five years. He is just a kind and caring doctor and very thorough in his diagnosis. He always errs on the side of caution and spends time explaining illnesses, options and treatments with us. We couldn't imagine going to anyone else. Excellent doctor!