Dr. Anisa Threlkeld Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anisa Threlkeld?

Great Doctor

Posted on October 24th, 2017

I am a 61 years of age male that is retired. I have always found it hard to trust anyone with my sight other then reading glasses. I noticed my world was starting to dim, so I did a lot of research and picked Dr. Threlkeld and did I pick right. She explained that I needed cataract surgery in both eyes. At first I was frightened but Doc sat down with me and explained step by step what would be done. I agreed to have both eyes done. She had great bed side manner before and after the surgery. She even called everyday for a few days to make sure I was doing ok. I would recommend Dr Anisa Threlkeld to anyone and everyone. Thank you Doc for taking such good care of me.

My Experience

Posted on October 22nd, 2017

I am very fortunate to have my cataract surgery done by Dr. Threlkeld. She is the most efficient and caring doctor that I ever had. I am very satisfied with the outcome. She spends time to discuss my concerns and gives excellent explanations. She has good patience and gives full attention. Dr Threlkeld is extremely talented, professional, personable and caring doctor. I would highly recommend Dr. Threlkeld to any one with cataracts, glaucoma and eye problems in general.

Highly recommend

Posted on September 28th, 2017

Dr. Threlkeld is a caring physician with excellent credentials. She takes her time examining each patient as well as answering any questions her patient might have. Dr. Threlkeld helped me manage my dry eyes better, but more importantly, she has stabilized my glaucoma. I highly recommend Dr. Threlkeld.

Rude, very Useless

Posted on June 21st, 2017

This doctor refused to see my wife because she we were Mexican. The receptionist at the time, had the most shocking look on her face when the doctor was speaking to us. Came in one week, and she had us make an appointment to come back. When we did, she did not want to see us, because my wife complained of twitching spasms around her face. Said this she was not getting involved with my wife problem. Very rude, and useless if you are a Mexican. We felt discriminated against.

Simple….Dr. Threlkeld is the best, above all expectations

Posted on January 5th, 2017

On my first visit after examination, she told me things about my eyes that I questioned other Ophthalmologists about and never received answers, then forgot about! She clearly explains everything in depth…pictures and all. Dr. Threlkeld then maps out a course of treatment (in writing), and again with ways to take care of my eyes like no other Dr. mentioned (and I have gone to several recently that I was not happy with). I went back for further tests and again was shown pictures pointing out what no other Ophthalmologist caught. Best of all she is not surgery happy and not a teaching practice that leaves you feeling like a guinea pig.

Posted on June 16th, 2016

Dr. Threlkeld is attentive and thorough. She is professional and friendly. She really wants to help her clients. The office staff is also great to work with. I would definitely recommend Dr. Threlkeld .

The Best

Posted on April 26th, 2016

Dr. Threlkeld is extremely good at diagnosing all types of eye problems. She is personable, her skill set exceptional and her office staff is the best. I would recommend her practice to any person seeking medical support for vision.

Posted on April 22nd, 2016

Dr. Threlkeld is knowledgeable, and compassionate. She explains procedures and the diagnosis in terms that are easily understood.

Saved my eyesight

Posted on August 27th, 2015

I will never forget my first visit with her. She measured the pressure of my eye after I had a very bad car accident, she stepped back, & cleared all her appts the next day so she could operate on me. My eye pressure was over 50; normal is 10 or below. She saved my eyesight, & if I ever get the chance to speak with her again, I'd thank her from the bottom of my heart.

Posted on June 9th, 2015

Just had cataract surgeries and Dr Threlkeld kept me totally updated on what to expect as I also have other eye issues she is treating. Her care is excellent.

Posted on April 20th, 2015

Dr. Threlkeld and her staff were extremely personable. My exam results were inconsistent as a result of having dry eye. She was willing to work with me to find the best treatment possible rather than give a prescription based on inconsistent results! She was able to explain everything clearly and answered questions patiently.

Great Doctor

Posted on April 2nd, 2015

Dr. Threlkeld was great, the day I went her staff was out and she was running the office herself. Although she had multiple patients while I was there she didn't rush and made me feel like I mattered. I liked her so much I talked my Fiance' into going to see her because of the treatmeant I got.