Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anise Adams
Dr. Anise Adams, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Stockton, CA, with another office in Burbank, CA. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Adams is affiliated with Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center. Dr. Adams has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Anise Adams has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Anise Adams has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Anise Adams is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Anise Adams - Posted on April 15th, 2009
Best Urgent Care Experience EVER!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Anise Adams - Posted on December 11th, 2008
Glad I was referred to her
Self-verified patient of Dr. Anise Adams - Posted on July 29th, 2008
I was referred to Dr. Adams by a friend because I was having a cough for 6 months. My primary doctor said I had relux and put me on some pills. Dr. Adams ordered a chest X-ray and found a tumor in my lungs. It was cancer. I had surgery and radiation and now they say my outlook is good. Dr. Adams saved my life!
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Adams is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
12 Years Experience
University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Ucla Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Anise Adams is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stockton, CA.