Outstanding doctor - spends a lot of time with me. Explains things well. Takes into consideration my family history. His exam is the most thorough possible, and I am amazed at the things that he sees way in the margins of my eye. Went once for eye injury. He examined me, finished the exam and said the situation would probably heal in 5 days but then said "wait - I just decided to go an extra step with you", and he stayed with me another 30 minutes ruling out additional complications. Showed genuine concern. Went over and beyond.

At annual vision check up,he checked very careless, I told him I could not see the big letter, without spending more time to find out the best prescription for me, he sent me home with the wrong prescription for lens,I could not see well, nausea, bunning eye, his nurse Alexeis checked again found he gave me a very wrong prescription, without apologize, He said I was over reacting.

Dr. Anish U Shah is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Colchester, CT.