Dr. Anisha D Khanna Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anisha D Khanna?

Caring Pediatrician - my kids love seeing her

Dr. Anisha Khanna is th Best doc, we trust her opinion and advice thoroughly! We are lucky t have her take care of us!

Great caring doc!

Dr. Khanna was a pleasure to meet! Her office was friendly and homely. She spends time with you. She was easy to talk to and down to earth. My kids really liked her too. I was referred by a friend who's been going for years to her and I should have switched earlier. I don't understand the other reviews cause she takes almost all insurances and her office has been very helpful. You never wait in the office and get appointments right away!

The Best Pediatrician!!!

Dr. Anisha Khanna is a Godsend. She diagnosed my daughter with a rare kidney tumor and got her the care she needed. My daughter is alive today because of Dr. Khanna's astute nature and quick action. I would recommend her to all my family and friends.

highly recommend

We love Dr. Anisha Khanna and highly recommend her! I feel really comfortable with her and she always has time to for me and is easily available. She spends time with me and never rushes. It is hard to find that personal one-on-one time with the doctor where there are large practice groups mostly available. I definitely recommend her to all my friends!!

Dr. Khanna is a great pediatrician!! She is wonderful with my 3 kids. She explains everything very clearly and is very accessible. I would recommend her without reservation.

Love Dr.Khanna

I have know Dr. Khanna for 3 years now. She always is around to answer my questions. She also has seen my child in the office on Sat for an emergency. She is understanding, easy to talk to, and explains things to me in a way I understand. She spends time with and is easy with the kids. Thanks so MUCH Dr. Khanna and we love you!!

Dr. Khanna is a wonderful pediatrician and person. She really cares for her patients and her patient's families. She is down to earth and easy to talk to. I would recommend her to all my friends and family.

Awesome Dr. Very caring

I started with Dr. Khanna in the hospital when I had my 3rd child. She was so caring in the hospital she made me feel comfortable to the point where I transfered my other kids to her office. When had a few hiccups with the insurance company added the youngest child and she still took care of him and had her office staff calling the insurance company everyday on our behalf. I love going to her, my children will grow up with her as their Doctor.

Dr. Anisha Khanna is a wonderful physician and my son loves seeing her. She is very gentle with my son. She is also informative and thorough!!! I recommend her to all my friends and family.

Gentle bedside manner and extremely accessible!!!

Dr. Khanna is wonderful. She is extremely thorough and she quickly follows up. She has a approachable bedside manner and made my son feel at ease. I would recommend her to my family and friends!!

Dr. Anisha D Khanna is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glen Ridge, NJ.