Dr. Anissa A Nabi Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Anissa A Nabi?

Rejects Pregnant Women In their Third Trimester

Due to an emergency change of work, I had to change my family’s insurance through AETNA. Since my previous family plan was through Kaiser, I had to find an OBGYN quickly due to my wife coming on being eight months pregnant. My wife is blind and doesn’t drive, so I thought our prayers were answered when I found Dr. Anissa Nabi close to us. I tried to make an appointment and was told to fax over all of her information from Kaiser and then make an appointment. We did that and when my wife called today to make an appointment, the receptionist told my wife that Dr. Anissa Nabi rejected my wife since she was too far along. Yes, instead of being a good doctor and saying that my wife needs an appointment soon due to her advanced pregnancy state, she rejected her - she nor the receptionist even referred my wife to another OBGYN. If you are pregnant, I HIGHLY recommend you go somewhere else - she only cares about her current patients.

excellent bedside manners and accurate in diagnosing problems

Type 2 Diabetes