Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anita Beneke
Dr. Anita Beneke, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. She has 38 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Beneke is affiliated with East Houston Regional Medical Center, Clear Lake Regional Medical Center and Bayshore Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Anita Beneke has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 14
Dr. Beneke is a great doctor . She was my doctor as a teenager years ago. After being gone from the Houston area for more than 20 yrs I found out that she was still in practice and went to see her with numerous health issues . She ran test and we discussed what avenues to take toward me being healthier. She has helped me with my health issues and is truly concerned with her patients and their well being. I would recommend her to anyone.
I wen't to Dr. Beneke for a number of reasons, and she did not help with any... All she does is order tests... then she schedules you another appointment and tells you that you will talk about your problems when the test come back. Then when the tests come back, she schedules more and then again says, "lets wait til I see you next time and talk about it". Ummm, if I wanted to address issues that I have now later I wouldn't be coming to you! Anyway, to say the least, she is a waste of a co-pay and I would not refer her to anyone I actually care about!
Dr. Beneke is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
East Houston Regional Medical Center
Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
Bayshore Medical Center
Mhhs Southeast Hospital
Mhhs Southwest Hospital
38 Years Experience
Baylor College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Anita Beneke accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDiagnostic Clinic of Houston, 1200 Binz St, Houston, TX
Dr. Anita Beneke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.