Dr. Anita D Bhole Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anita D Bhole?

Wonderful and a joy to have as a physician.

Excellent pysician

Dr. Bhole is Excellent.

Dr. Bhole has provided us with excellent service. She has given us everything a patient/patient's parents could ask for and more. Keep up the great work, Dr. Bhole.

I Can't recommend due to the staff

There must have been a change in staff over the last three years. My sister had a wonderful experience at this office three years ago, and I have never had a worse experience at any Dr's office in all of my adult life. The pharmacist needed a quick approval from the Dr. and called 4 times over the course of one week and no one would return their call. As a result, my infant was left without his meds for a holiday weekend. I called the nurses line when my infant was sick. Nobody called me back again. I called the following day desperate to speak to someone that could help us. Nobody called back until late afternoon and I was told "I don't know what to tell you ma'am.. I didn't get the message". We are currently waiting for someone to return the pharmacy's phone call again, or my infant will once again be without his meds. Dr. Bhole herself was wonderful when we saw her, but the nurses in charge of the office are clearly failing. Because of this we have been referred to another Dr. and I am looking forward to the change!

I would recommend Dr Bhole. She is caring and does great with her patients, and the parents, making everyone feel comfortable. She is more than willing to answer all questions.

Would Recommend to EVERYONE!

Dr. Bhole spend as much time as we needed with her. She explained not only what was going on and why but set the stage for what might happen in the future so that there is no mystery and no surprises. She was WONDERFUL!

Best Doctor Ever

She is the most dedicated doctor I have ever seen. She goes the extra mile to make patients feel comfortable. She is so open and friendly we were never embarresed or hesitant to explain every detail of our childs issue with Dr. Bhole. With many other doctors the visit sometimes feels like you are in a court room and the doctor is judging you, not Doctor Bhole she is very sympathetic and understanding. She is very polite even when we had called with questions late at night. I wish she could be our doctor for every condition or problem, but alas her specialty is gastroenterology. We love you Dr. Bhole.

Amazing Dr