Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Anita L Cham has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Skin Cancer
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Biopsy
- Basal Cell
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Showing 5 of 10
This Dr. Was awful. Bedside manner was horrific. To,d my 8 year old to shut her mouth and zip it. When the Dr. Said I have a scar on nose...my daughter then said she had a scar and Dr told her "you shut up and zip it I'm talking to your mom. She is a poor listener and didn't hear a word I'm saying. Office manager than doubted me. Secretary was the only normal nice person I met there. Never going back. Awful experience!
Dr. Cham is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Dr. Anita L Cham accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNancy A Spinelli Do Pa, 35 W Main St Ste 201, Denville, NJ
Dr. Anita L Cham is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denville, NJ.