Have you seen Dr. Anita J Chin?

The most amazing woman and doctor ever!

Dr. chin delivered both my children. She still checks up on them . I absolutely adore her.

Loved her!!

I had a great experience with Dr. Chin!! Without her my son might not be here today. She was very proactive in diagnosing that I needed a cerclage. Showed a genuine interest in my pregnancy and how everything was going. Answered all of my questions thoroughly. I ended up being induced and she made me feel very comfortable through the whole process. Seemed genuinely excited when my son was born! Nurses in office were nice and always on top of it. Would highly recommend!!

Concerned. Parent

Did commuicate with nurses and pt well.didn't explain what she was doing and why.will never see us again.

Fantastic

Dr. Chin is the best doctor. I just love her.

I HIGHLY recommend Dr Anita Chin. She has been so sweet to my wife and I through the pregnancy of our first child.

best doctor ever

Dr. Chin is incredible! I have not yet started trying to get pregnant, but as a newly wed I have had a lot of embarrassing questions. Dr. Chin answers all questions professionally, but with out making me feel like she is talking down to me. She is incredibly personal, and she made me feel like we had known each other for years after my very first visit. I am so glad to have found someone so kind and personable!

LOVE Dr. Chin! She is so personal and a great doctor. I would recommend her to anny!

Best doctor ever!

Dr. Chin Is so caring and compassionate about what she does. I had a high risk pregnancy with twins and she always went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable and to answer any questions I had. I was very nervous about my csection and she made me so comfortable and relaxed. Her staff is great too we all laughed and joked around, great environment in her office!

Janese

Very kind and courteous staff. They are quick to satisfy any questions and needs. Dr. Chin has very good bedside manner and will listen to any issue or problems and is very thorough. Great choice!

Best Doctor ever!!!! Love her!

Dr. Anita J Chin is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Olympia, WA.