Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anita Connell
Dr. Anita Connell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA. She has 37 years of experience. Her specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Connell is affiliated with Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill, Stevens Hospital and Swedish Hospital and Medical Center. Dr. Connell has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Anita Connell has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Anita Connell has the following 5 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Women's Health
Dr. Anita Connell has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 7
So glad I found Dr. Connell! She is an amazing OBGYN. I was looking for an OBGYN that specialized in African-American / Black issues and randomly found her office online. Her staff is super nice. Her office is very new and modern with a very comfortable lobby and is located in a huge medical building on First Hill. Dr. Connell has the best bedside manner of any doctor I have ever been to. She's very professional, and at the same time very caring and kind (much like a grandmother :). It's really awesome to find an OBGYN with so much experience (Over 31 years!!!) who is still practicing medicine.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Connell is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Swedish Hospital and Medical Center
37 Years Experience
University of Washington
Graduated in 1976
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions1229 Madison St, Seattle, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Anita Connell in this video.
Dr. Anita Connell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.