Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anita F Cornett MD
Dr. Anita F Cornett, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Manchester, KY, with other offices in London, KY and Manchester, KY . She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Anita F Cornett has 3 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Anita F Cornett has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Anita F Cornett has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
31 Years Experience
University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Anita F Cornett Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
More about Dr. Anita F Cornett
Anita Cornett, M.D. is a Board Certified Internal Medicine physician. Dr. Cornett received her Bachelors Degree from Georgetown College and her medical degree from the University of Kentucky. Dr. Cornett has worked in various capacities for Mary Breckinridge Healthcare, Inc. Since 1990; ER physician, staff physician, clinic physician. Dr. Cornett is presently the Medical Director of FNS, Inc., working with the Rural Health Clinics located in Leslie & Clay counties. Dr. Cornett is married to Brad Caldwell and they have two children, Katie and Bob. They reside in Manchester, KY.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Anita F Cornett is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Manchester, KY.