Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anita Das
Dr. Anita Das, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hendersonville, NC. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Das is affiliated with PARK RIDGE HOSPITAL, Park Ridge Hospital and Transylvania Regional Hospital INC. She speaks English.
Dr. Anita Das has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 27
Dr. Das is the first Physician that I have ever came in contact with in my 51 years that made my experience the best ever. From the waiting room to exiting the building, to my surgery to my last post appointment. She is very professional, detailed and explains any questions you have not matter to what extent. I felt comfortable around her and at ease.
Dr. Das is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
PARK RIDGE HOSPITAL
Park Ridge Hospital
Transylvania Regional Hospital INC
Margaret R Pardee Memorial Hospital
31 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Anita Das accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsHENDERSONVILLE OB/GYN AND FAMILY MEDICINE, 27 Doctors Dr, Hendersonville, NC
Dr. Anita Das is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hendersonville, NC.