Dr. Anita C Deanda Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Anita C Deanda?

AVOID AT ALL COSTS!

I saw Dr. Deanda when she was practicing Psychiatry at Texas Tech University in the Student Health Center. I was a Freshman and Sophomore when I saw h ...

Deficient Psychiatrist in Tyler, Texas

This woman is a nutcase herself!! My mother of 83 went to her and was not allowed to speak or be heard. She was rude, uncaring, and sarcastic!! She did such damage to my mother...she told my mother she had a bad memory, now my mother thinks she is getting Alzheimers...she is a joke...now we are looking for another psychiatrist that will be sympathetic and attuned to the patient need. Run don't walk away from this woman!!

She is an amazing physician and is very capable to regulation of medication for each individual patient. It is easy to get along with her and she is very caring to her patients. I am very pleased to have her as my psychiatrist.