Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Anita M Del Bianco has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 38
I have been seeing this doctor for over 4 years, over all was satisfied until became pregnant and began to realize that the primary concern of this office/doctor is to make $. Office staff is unpleasant and cold. App wait time is over an hour with a result of seeing the doctor for 15 mins. There are unnecessary visit all aimed at financial gain. Leaving this office in hopes of finding a doctor who has not lost their humanity and compassion. It seems some doctors along the way forget what is at the core of medical profession.
Dr. Del Bianco is part of a large practice that views its patients as numbers. We went based on a recommendation but were really sad because even after 7 months of seeing her constantly she didn't even remember my wife's name or that we were having a girl and not a boy. Dr. Del Bianco constantly scheduled unnecessary ultrasound examinations (we believe they do it to make more money) and really showed a lack of care and empathy for one of the most important aspects of our life. Their billing system is also a mess at this practice and you never know who will deliver your baby.
I have been going to Dr DelBianco for 5 years. She was wonderful in the beginnning. Her caring and bedside manner were excellent. However, ever since they moved and she had her baby I have noticed a complete turn around. The staff is not very coureous, the nurse who was taking down my medical information didn't know what the perscription was. Dr. D was rushed and didn't seem at all interested in my health. I had about 15 min and that was it. NEXT
22 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Medical College Of Georgia
Dr. Anita M Del Bianco accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPhysicians Primary Care Southwest Fl, 9021 Park Royal Dr, Fort Myers, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Anita M Del Bianco in this video.
Dr. Anita M Del Bianco is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Myers, FL.