Dr. Anita Erler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anita Erler?

Posted on January 8th, 2016

Have been seeing Dr Erler for YEARS! So has my Mom as did my daughter until she moved out of state! She's the BEST!

Posted on December 19th, 2014

As all appointments with Lahey, you have to schedule your illness to coincide with Lahey's availability. i.e., 3 years to get a colonoscopy scheduled, cancellations and no follow-up appointments for skin cancer (had to go outside the system), and required appt within a Dr. requested 3 weeks, was only available in 5 weeks.

Posted on July 7th, 2014

Dr. Erler is the kindest, most caring physician I have ever met and helped me through a very difficult time. Keep in mind that physicians ofter are spread too thin, they have many patients within a day and must prioritize their time by what it appears you need. Dr. Erler has been my primary care physician for over ten years and I highly reccomend her.

Very rude, impatient, cross.

Posted on December 28th, 2013

DrErler called me Christmas Day. She was the covering Dr for Internal medicine that day. She scolded me for not going to the clinic the day before. I've never had a Dr treat me like that before, as I am in my 60's. She was very short and cold to me. She never said I hope you feel better! Maybe I had disturbed her dinner, but she was the dr on call that day.

Posted on February 26th, 2013

Dr.Erler is by far an extremly responsive and attentive physician. I find her demeanor kind and respectful, diagnostic skills strong, attention to detail excellent, responsiveness always quick, and I find her extremely approachable. Above all I have been more than fortunate to have her as my doctor.

Posted on June 26th, 2012

Biggest complaint is that she rushes in and rushes out - brushes off issues you bring up and I'm still trying to talk to her as she's running out the door. She's not that great at prescribing the right meds either. I'm going to find another doctor.

Posted on June 27th, 2017