Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Anita M Grassi has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Laser Hair Removal
- Basal Cell
- Skin Biopsy
- Actinic Keratosis
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
Takes her time, answers your questions, respects your lifeestyle (I'm active and outdoors a lot) as she makes healthy recommendations, she's sharp, observant...everything I want in a dermatologist.She saved my life when I came in about 1 mole and she identified another of concern that I'd never even noticed. It ended up being a malignant melanoma, very early and non-invasive...thanks to the early detection!She also treats you on your terms. I had a mole of concern. She suggested we watch it and said it wasn't of immediate concern. I was still scared (a malignant melanoma histroy does tha tt oyou!) She recognized me concern and we discussed it further. She said it could wait but if it gave me peace of mind to remove it she'd support tha tdecision. It became my well-informaed choice. We removed it and got a report of a benign nevis with atypcal characteristic. Essentially, nothing of immediate concern, but sometheing that should ahve been watched as a higher risk of becoming cancerous. She was right on the money!I trust her implicitly, respect her dee pknowledge of her field, anad appreciate her straight talk and thorough answers to my countless (and sometime inane) questions. She's not goign t ochit-chat or make a lot of small talk, but she is going to provide great medical care. And that's why I continue to trust her with my care an drecommend her to friends and family.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Grassi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
University Of Massachusetts Medical School
Graduated in 1984
Massachusetts General Hospital
Dr. Anita M Grassi accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAssociates In Dermatology, 311 Arsenal St Ste 6, Watertown, MA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Anita M Grassi in this video.
Dr. Anita M Grassi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Watertown, MA.