Dr. Anita Grassi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anita Grassi?

Efficiency with Warmth

Posted on January 19th, 2010

I have been pleased with my experiences with Dr. Grassi. While she is all business as in 'let's take care of the issue,' I have found her to be empathetic and interested in my concerns.

great doc

Posted on October 15th, 2009

Takes her time, answers your questions, respects your lifeestyle (I'm active and outdoors a lot) as she makes healthy recommendations, she's sharp, observant...everything I want in a dermatologist.She saved my life when I came in about 1 mole and she identified another of concern that I'd never even noticed. It ended up being a malignant melanoma, very early and non-invasive...thanks to the early detection!She also treats you on your terms. I had a mole of concern. She suggested we watch it and said it wasn't of immediate concern. I was still scared (a malignant melanoma histroy does tha tt oyou!) She recognized me concern and we discussed it further. She said it could wait but if it gave me peace of mind to remove it she'd support tha tdecision. It became my well-informaed choice. We removed it and got a report of a benign nevis with atypcal characteristic. Essentially, nothing of immediate concern, but sometheing that should ahve been watched as a higher risk of becoming cancerous. She was right on the money!I trust her implicitly, respect her dee pknowledge of her field, anad appreciate her straight talk and thorough answers to my countless (and sometime inane) questions. She's not goign t ochit-chat or make a lot of small talk, but she is going to provide great medical care. And that's why I continue to trust her with my care an drecommend her to friends and family.

Posted on April 25th, 2017