Dr. Anita Hirsch Is this you?

1.5

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Anita Hirsch?

Dr. Hirsch doesn't care

My wife was charged (after insurance) over $900 for three 20 minute visits. In addition, Dr. Hirsch wouldn't give my wife her tax ID for my wife to present to her insurance company so she could receive back pay from her school district. In addition, Dr. Hirsch didn't return any of my wife's voice mails or personal note. Her voice mail was actually full the last time she tried. A bit odd for a psychiatrist.

Most miserable human/ psycaratrist

Threw around medical terms just by looking at me, grumpy; and unpleasant

Don't go to this person!

Showed up at the hospital about 9 PM. Refused to meet with me as the patient's relative. Was rude to my wife, talked down to her. Refused to listen. Highly not recommended.

HORRIBLE DOCTOR ALL 1 star should be NONE! but no option..

Do not see this doctor, as the matter of fact she should not even be a doctor. She is horrible. Super hard to get a hold of. Wass supposed to be on call for my doctor and never called back when I was in desperate need. This lady does not really care for her patients as a doctor should. Her licenses and all credentials should be revoked. Does not know what she is doing .Should be fired.

I've had such a horrible time with Dr.Hirsch, I've been with her about a year and just this week I've finally made the break and transferred to another doctor. I'm so relieved and I can't wait to meet my new doctor. I don't know why I stayed with Hirsch for so long, I think I had something like Stockholm Syndrome or something... She's so incompetent! In the 1.5 years I've been with her I gained - get this - 100 lbs!!! I look like a whale! Every time I bring it up she says that's the way it's going to be from now on and there's nothing I can do about it. Psychiatry isn't new to me; I've been taking meds for years. It's only with her that I've ballooned this much. Her therapy appointments are a joke too! You wouldn't believe the stories I have... Every time I'm there she just ends up talking about news and current events, and every time I try to bring the conversation back to issues with my mother and self-esteem and such, she acts annoyed and bored and brings the conversation back to where she wants it. The worst part? She is the biggest conspiracy nut I've ever met in my life. And not your run-of-the-mill conspiracies, but fre@king aliens! She told me she loves to watch Ancient Aliens, and she learned that in the middle ages, aliens came to our planet and gave sailors a map of our planet, and that's how sailors were able to navigate so well. She told me there's a map of Antarctica from before it was supposedly discovered, and supposedly the only explanation is aliens. I swear I'm NOT making this up. She costs about $400 per USELESS visit, she never answers her phone, her office is drabby and has this old musty smell, she's inflexible in all matters, she's non empathetic, judgmental, unhelpful, condescending, authoritative and prescriptive without listening to patient suggestions, requests, and inquiries. Overall I'm mad that I spent so much d@mn money on her I wish I could take it all back. I feel sorry for those assigned her at Good Sam. Do whatever you can to switch docs. Refuse to show up to her appointments, don't waste your money/time. She wastes it real good.

Don't waste your money

I was assigned to Hirsch from good sam hospital. They wouldn't let me switch to another psychiatrist so I was stuck paying her $450 a session (which lasts for about 5-10 minutes). She was always late, I always have to wait for at least 30 mins after the program to see her. I had family emergency once and told the staff I had to leave, the next session, she threaten to discharge me if I ever miss again. She doesn't care about her patients. I always felt like I was bothering her. I did not get the care that I needed from her. Now I am putting myself through medical school to make sure no other patient would feel neglected like I did.

Don't go to her, she doesn't care, she's rude and costs too much. She also won't help you with insurance problems if she is not in your network. Told me I was lazy and unappreciative- I don't know how that is ever okay to say to someone with depression.

Dr. Anita Hirsch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Gatos, CA.