Have you seen Dr. Anita M Hwang?

Best Doctor Ever!

I hate going to see my doctors, but obviously I have to. Going to see Anita is a pleasure. From the warm welcome by Sean at the front desk, to the time I check out, it's a pretty good experience. I'm happy that I did my cataracts with Anita and will be letting everyone know how wonderful she is.

So Thankful

Dr. Hwang is wonderful, and her staff is awesome. I'm so happy that I was referred to Dr. Hwang for my cataracts and corneal transplant. I never thought I would be able to see again out of my left eye, but since having my cornea surgery 4 months ago, I can watch TV and enjoy spending time with my grandkids. I love Dr. Hwang.

she's the only eye doctor I want to see. she's so nice and smart too. they way she treats me and my husband are amazing because she takes the time to explain everything.

I never thought I would regain my vision. Not only did Dr. Hwang give me my vision back, but she gave me my freedom too. Thanks Dr. Hwang.

If you've never seen Dr. Hwang before, make an appointment to see her. She's the best. My other eye doctor at the mall sent me over to see her because of my cornea issue. Not only am I seeing better, but I'm so happy with her and her wonderful staff. Thankfully she's no longer with Dr. R who didn't have a great reputation. On the other hand, I will recommend Dr. Hwang to everyone I know.

Ever since, Dr. Hwang went on her own, I truly enjoy going to her office. Her previous partner was not nice to deal with and he tried to pressure me into surgery. Dr. Hwang always told me that I could wait to have surgery and never once pressured me. Finally had both of my cataract surgeries and I couldn't be happier. She's so pleasant and her staff is the best I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with.

great doctor, great staff. can't ask for more than that. i'm referring all of my friends and family to her now. my old doctor has an attitude and he doesn't even seem to care anymore. dr. h is a breathe of fresh air.

For years I had been going to the same eye doctor and was finally fed up with his lack of professionalism and poor bedside manners. A friend had told me about Dr. Hwang and I'm glad he did. She's wonderful and caring and spends the time to communicate what I need to know. Unlike my other doctor, I will recommend her to everyone I know. Dr. Hwang is what every doctor should be like.

Great Cornea Transplant

a few months ago, dr. hwang performed a cornea transplant on my eye. at first, i didn't know what to expect and was very nervous. however, dr. hwang took the time to explain my condition and the surgery. i felt so relieved by her communication and her skills. before surgery my eyes was blurry and could barely make out anything. today, i can see great.

A friend had referred me to Dr. Hwang and I couldn't be happier. I had the Visian ICL surgery and now I'm seeing 20/20 in both eyes. I'm so happy. For the first time in a long time I can see without glasses. Funny thing is, she told me I was a good LASIK candidate and told me about a few doctors who are doing it. But I just felt so comfortable and happy with her, that I decided to do the Visian ICL instead. And I'm glad I did, she's amazing.

anita is the best eye doctor in the area. amazing staff and terrific doctor, and i am totally confident in her. i'm so thankful that we have an eye doctor like her in NL county

great bedside manners. patient and helpful. very intelligent. I trust her.

Dr. Anita M Hwang is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New London, CT.

Dr. Anita M Hwang Is this you?