Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Anita S Iyer has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
Showing 5 of 48
All the positive reviews for Iyer are written by the same person using same words ( she is "on top" of everything). What a lie. She is indeed rude, cruel, sadistic, looks down on patients, has 0 compassion and understanding. Her exams and treatments are unberably painful, the whole birthing experience- plain awful. I refuse to call her a "doctor". She is Iyer the Butcher. Avoid her at any costs. I hate her with all my heart.
Dr. Iyer has been one of the best physicians I have had. She has always been exceptionally polite and professional and has always been on top of her game when it came to my physical well being. She has been open to questions that I have asked her and in many situations, has helped to guide me through various phases of my "hormonal life". She even offered to help me speak to my teen age daughter going away to college about possible scenarios she should be aware of when it comes to her body. I AM SOOOO very greatful for that. Recently, I had to relocate to AZ and will no longer have her as a physician, however; I wanted to make it a point to refute the comments others have made on this site. I am unsure if they may have a problem with her "style", "professionalism as a female", or what... but I am flabbergasted by their comments. I have always seen my physicians as my consultants about my body, not my best friend. I trust that my doctor will tell me the truth so that I can best handle any conditions I have and that is what Dr. Iyer has done. If I could give her more than 5 stars I would and I would strongly recommend her to anyone wanting a strong and self-confident ObyGyn and woman guiding them through the various phases of our "hormonal" lives. Dr. Iyer, you will be missed!!
This pregnancy was made horrible by this practice. Horrible wait times usually 30 or more minutes. (average as 45 minutes). Rude/rough Doctors, rude staff (loudly arguing with patients), their billing department cannot seem to get anything right. The birthing process was horrible. Our nurse called Dr. Iyer several times during my labor where she was told to make me wait. Our nurse was forced to look for back ups. she appeared when my baby was crowning. She then delivered my baby and expressed how excited she was to be able to catch the next football game! She did a horrible job stitching me back up. Follow up appointments doctors told me my stitches were "loose" but they could fix it. The list goes on... stay away from womens first health.
I wish I would have read these reviews before I went to her for my yearly pap. I thought it was because I was in menopause that she was rude and could have cared less. She never asked about concerns and codnt wait to get out the door. Now I see she treats everyone like she's better than they are. I wod never recommend Anita iyer to anyone !
19 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Wayne State University
Dr. Anita S Iyer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL HMO Illinois
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Anita S Iyer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Buffalo Grove, IL.