Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Anita M Jain has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 3 of 3
We've been seeing Dr Jain for 2 years now. She's fantastic, thorough, vastly knowledgeable. She's helped us navigate and integrate referrals from the MIND institute, neurology, GI, speech, OT, hematology, psychiatry, ENT, and two unexpected hospital stays. She returns calls promptly, looks at test results immediately. My mom has taken one of my children to an ear infection check-up and was amazed, best doctor she had ever encountered. My mom refers to Dr. Jain as a "national treasure". My kids are on track thanks to her diligence.
Dr. Jain is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Uc Davis Medical Center
Dr. Anita M Jain accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Anita M Jain is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.