Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Anita R Juvvadi has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs and pressures from home and school. For girls entering adulthood, adolescent specialists can act as both pediatrician and gynecologist, so they only have to see one doctor for all their needs.
Dr. Anita R Juvvadi has the following 5 expertise
- Birth Control
- Substance Abuse
- Eating Disorders
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Dr. Anita R Juvvadi has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 20
My girls love to see Dr. J, as they call her! They keep coming up with excuses to go to the doctor, I honestly don't know any other family that can claim that. She is loving, spends a lot of time, is very prompt with emails, always willing to accommodate with the multitude of questions I had when I had my first child. She also is a treasure trove of herbal remedies when your baby does not need medications. She's a great listener, my husband always asks if he can't have her as his doctor too!
We have had Dr Juvvadi as a pediatrician for the last 9 years since we moved here from Europe. We are very happy with her, she always makes time for us, makes sure she addresses all our concerns, we never feel rushed. She is also very open to alternative medicine which was a huge plus. We also did not want to do all the vaccines that were recommended, she never made us feel guilty, clearly explained the disadvantage/advantages of the shots & would discuss openly any articles that I would read. I know that all doctors do not have time or patience for this. My 3 kids adore her, they are always making excuses to go see her! Quite contrary to what one parent said, Anita has always congratulated me on being a stay-at-home mom, knowing how much more difficult that is. I usually do not take time to write reviews, I know I should, but just had to write when I saw how one parent thought the doctor was arrogant! Sorry but I find that hard to believe as would the many families I know that have her as their doctor. I know that lately her practice has been closed, the ones that were able to see her are very happy with her service.
Caring, took her time with us, always responsive & reachable by email.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2012, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
- Osmania Medical College
Ucsf Medical Center
Dr. Anita R Juvvadi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
Locations & DirectionsAnita Juwadi Md, 2500 Hospital Dr Ste 12, Mountain View, CA
Dr. Anita R Juvvadi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mountain View, CA.