Dr. Anita Kedia Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Anita Kedia?

This Dr. did not listen to me at all. She always affirmed she was more confident in her diagnosis than what my symptoms indicated. Fortunately my primary care physician did listen and sent me to the cardiac group at Sparks Family Hospital. I am alive today because of this decision. There are many anecdotal stories out there about this Dr. but it would not be fair to share them here.

Smart and Caring

Dr. Anita Kedia is an excellent cardiologist. She is very thorough and knowledgeable and she genuinely cares. She has helped us reduce our medications and have fewer symptoms than we had in the five years prior to seeing her.

patient

I absolutely LOVE Dr. Kedia. She is easy to talk with, works with me to get my problems solved, and treats me like I have a brain. She is willing to go the extra mile in order to get things done and always remember who I am by name even when I have run into her n the street. She has a very extensive knowledge of my health history and keeps up to date on the latest treatment and cardiac medications. I would recommend her to anyone who wants an approachable, down to earth, high knowledgeable cardiologist

Dr. Kedia spent a lot of time discussing my symptoms and coming up with a diagnosis. She treated me with kindness and compassion. I feel much better thanks to her. I would definitely recommend her.

Avoid this one

Either running late for lunch or overloaded, she performed my angiogram hurriedly, tearing a blood vessel in my heart area and sending "sluff" to my brain stem, causing a brain-stem stroke. She dismissed my wife's questioning with the comment that "you signed a release." My wife responded: "We didn't sign a 'release," we signed a consent." She turned and walked away in a posture of utter indifference and contempt. Knowing what I now know about her, I wouldn't let her treat a hangnail.

Absolutely horrific treatment

She has the bedside manner of one of Hitler's experimental doctors at a concentration camp and told us that, because he was 83 years old, we should let Dad die, despite the fact that he was a fully functioning, vital and active man prior to his heart attack. She said this in front of him, while staring him in the eyes and pacing around his bed like a tiger preparing to pounce. She was careful to use a loud voice so that he could hear her clearly. She was disgusted when we refused to authorize a DNR. She is despicable.

Dr. Anita Kedia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Reno, NV.