Dr. Anita Licata Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Anita Licata?

Although patients are going through the office constantly, it doesn't,t seem possible that Dr. Liciata knows everyone, but she exudes great warmth and care even though one is aware that it is almost like being on an assembly line. She has always shown me excellent professionalism. I think she is great..

Unacceptable

I recently had an appointment with Dr. Anita Licata at Four Seasons Dermatology. The receptionists and nurses were kind, and the waiting area was comfortable. My appointment with Dr. Licata was neither kind nor comfortable. Dr. Licata was brusque and dismissive of my health concerns. She wouldn’t let me explain the issue, which I have been dealing with for months and have considerable expertise, before insisting she look at the area. She suggested a biopsy, an unnecessary and potentially risky procedure, before allowing me to explain what she was looking at. I haven’t been to medical school, but I am smart and know my own body: I do not need a biopsy. Dr. Licata spent less then 7 minutes in the room before leaving to see other patients. She left me half naked for at least 15 minutes. When she came back, she answered a question and said, “I’m going to answer your questions, then take a look, and then we’ll be done.” I asked why she was saying it like that (exasperated and uncaring), to which she replied she felt we were talking in circles. How could we be talking in circles if she’d only been in the room with me for less then ten minutes? I understand that perhaps Dr. Licata knew she wasn’t able to treat my condition, but she had no right to treat me in that manner. Furthermore, if she did that to me, she’ll likely do it to YOU. Be your own health-care advocate: go in with a list of questions and demand answers. Educate yourself to know what procedures are unnecessary. Get a second opinion. The wait to see Dr. Licata at Four Seasons was almost three months when I made my appointment. This quality of care I received was absolutely not worth the wait.

great visit

At appointments, I have always gotten in to see AL in a very timely fashion. She has listened to my concerns and followed up appropriately. She is professional but friendly also.

Horrible bedside manner--

I HATE when patients are treated as cattle. Dr's are paid on the # of ppl seen in aday. Quota to meet & $ to make- more important than pplthey are treating. Wait to get an appt, wait in the waiting room, take off work & if questions aren't answrd in 15min- make a new appt & pay again?! Just stood, in tears, asking questions, as dr licata told me if I'd like to discuss my options more- make a new appt-TIME TO FIND A NEW DR! Nurse was just as rude. Who tells someone they might have cancer then walks away without their other questions being answered??! Im upset that i recommend her to 4 friends, i have already called them to warn them. Ive seen her for years and this is by far the worst.

Dr. Licata is great!

I went to Dr. Licata for a minor skin problem. While with her she noticed a spot that concerned her. She took a biopsy and found a basal cancer cell. I had a painless surgical procedure at the local hospital because she found it early. Other friends of mine have had similar excellent experiences with Dr. Licata.

Dr. Anita Licata is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Berlin, VT.