Dr. Anita Miedziak Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anita Miedziak?

Excellent Doctor

Posted on October 25th, 2016

I couldn’t be happier with my vision after lasik surgery with Dr. Anita Miedziak. I had no issues in the last 2 years. She is an excellent doctor and a wonderful person. She looks time to make sure I understood everything and answered all my questions and concerns. I will always highly recommend her!!! Than you Dr. Miedziak!

RN

Posted on September 29th, 2016

As an Operating Room Nurse, I was able to choose a surgeon for my grandmother's corneal transplant surgeries. Dr. Miedziak was kind and compassionate in caring for my grandmother. Her surgeries were 100% successful. It is an honor and a privilege to have Dr. Miedziak caring for my family.

Eye Sight Damaged Forever

Posted on September 24th, 2016

Dr. Miedziak performed cataract surgery on my mom’s eyes and put the incorrect lenses in my mom’s eyes and now, my mom’s vision is damaged and there is no way to redo the surgery and correct the problem that Dr. Miedziak created. I attended all my mom’s visits with Dr. Miedziak and managed the process for my mom, so know all the details. My mom has macular degeneration in both eyes. Dr. Miedziak knew this and informed of this fact. For patients with macular degeneration, monofocal lenses should be used during cataract surgery. (We have gotten 2 separate doctors telling us this fact.) However, Dr. Miedziak did not tell us this, and instead used multifocal lenses. Patients with macular degeneration cannot see well through multi-focus lenses. The cost of the multi-focus lenses was much higher than the single focus lenses and therefore the profitability was higher to Dr. Miedziak. Either she mislead us for profit, or mislead us because she is incompetent. In either case, my mom’s vision is damaged and she will have to live with this for the rest of her life. The surgery cannot be redone to put in the right lenses. While I cannot change what happened with my mother, but I would HIGHLY recommend to NOT go to Dr. Miedziak. She is untrustworthy.

Best Dr in NJ

Posted on November 2nd, 2015

Very experienced and professional doctor, I had cataract surgery and I am very happy patient

The best !

Posted on September 25th, 2014

Very caring MD - best diagnostic skills too

Posted on July 15th, 2012

Kudos to Dr. Miedziak. She took care of my mother's cataracts and she is seeing better than ever! Most of all, she showed the warmth and compassion that gave my Mother the confidence to have the procedure at all. Kudos.

Posted on February 14th, 2012

It took me a while to see her and I had to wait for 1/2 hour to be seen but I had problems with my eye for months and saw a few other doctors before her without much success. It took her one visit to figure out what was wrong and cure it. She was worth the wait!!! She took time and explained everything too.

Posted on August 2nd, 2011

Dr. Miedziak is a very caring and compassionate doctor.

Miedziak for cataract surgery

Posted on October 6th, 2010

Outstanding work, very professional and trustworthy. Pre-op consultation very generous in information flow and time spent with me. Pre-op just before surgery, Dr. Miedziak explained entire procedure to reduce anxiety. Staff at the Surgical Center was highly trained and experienced. Post-op follow-up excellent. A dedicated opthamologist.

Posted on November 6th, 2009

I can't say enough about this doctor. She gets a 10 from me. Her bedside manner, professionalism, expertise and just general caring are superb. I have had several eye surgeries and had some problems along the way that she handled in an extremely competent way. I always felt extremely well cared for. She takes her time and answers all questions thoroughly. Even the nurses raved about her. You may have to wait a little in the waiting room but that's fine with me because I know that it's because she's taking time with all her patients.

Posted on February 11th, 2016