Dr. Anita Nanda Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Anita Nanda?

Rude...didn't seem to care about the patient...didn't give a plan of action regarding the problem...looking for a new internist.

Posted on April 21st, 2017

Posted on November 16th, 2016

I saw Dr Nanda at the VAMC in 2003 and 2010. I had to fight with her to get test done. She accused me of being mentally ill and a drug seeker with no history or proof. She reluctantly ordered X-rays of my neck. She never informed me of the results which were significant spinal cord damage. Rather she made up a story that she had sent me to the Mayo clinic for surgery. I only found out the extent of her lies in 2014 when I became paralyzed.

Posted on May 22nd, 2016

I have been with Docyor Nanda for ten years. She is fantastic!

Trust Worthiness

Posted on October 9th, 2012

Does not know what questions to ask patient before taking proper patient history. Rushes to judgement in diagnosis. Relies too much on technological analysis. Plays head games with this patient,"you do for me, I do for you" statement and attitude toward this patient. Sends this patient for unccessary test and xrays. First time in my 67 years I've had to argue with an M.D. and fear having anything to do with this Medical Doctor. I do not trust her at anything.

Man hater

Posted on February 11th, 2012

This DR treats men very badly.She will not listen to you needs and is often angry.I tried to chande doctors and ended up with the same situation due to notes placed in my medical records by dr Nanda.I tried to apologise and come back ,I said I had made a mistake ,it was further to drive and the dr. was not someone I could get along with.I say this ,because I wrote a couple of small pages listing my problems and concerns on my health,and the dr read one page and literally threw the paper back to me.I know what you are saying,I am the problem right, well I don't deny I have said a few things they did not like ,but it was only after i was mistreated and ,I found out they get to read my psycological notes.It became a circus of pain to go and see anyone, because they think everything you say is just me having a mental problem again.I had real physical problems and she would not even look at the problem,on my body,that i tryed to show her.She just ignored most of what I said.So I don't know who to go to now,I feel alienated and lied to,mistreated because of my mental problems.I know this is long ,but Dr Nanda is a poor excuse for a Dr,don't see her, It is not worth your time.,and she won't remember you the next time you see her.

Posted on October 8th, 2016